Harry Potter and the Marauders

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry set separated into two timelines. Join either the Marauders Era or Harry Potter's Era.

2 posters

Train Journey

feathertail
    feathertail

Train Journey Empty Train Journey

Post by feathertail Sat Nov 10, 2018 5:25 pm

James Sirius Potter rocketed down the station with his trolley, a wide grin splitting his face in two as he sprinted. Lily tugged on her mother's hand, wanting to run after her brother, but Ginny kept a tight hold on her daughter's hand, attempting to call her eldest back.
    "James!"

Across the station, a very different story was occurring with the Malfoy family. Scorpius pushed his trolley at a sedate pace down Platform 9 3/4, looking for the end of the train so he could get on there and hopefully not be disturbed.
    beastie
    beastie

Train Journey Empty Re: Train Journey

Post by beastie Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:34 pm

Harry chuckled as his eldest son ran off. Glancing over his shoulder, he noticed his youngest son trailing behind and looking nervous. The eleven-year-old was going to Hogwarts for the first time. Harry threw a glance at Ginny and made his way to were Albus was.

Albus looked up, noticing his father and in hopes to avoid conversation, bent down to re-tie his shoe.

The Weasley Flock stood by the train, saying their goodbyes. Louis, noticing James, waved excitedly.

Draco walked behind his son and nearly couldn't stop the look of disgust that tried to flash onto his face. He still wasn't friendly with the Weasleys. He noticed the Potters and nodded in Harry's direction.

Last edited by beastie on Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Ginny nodded at Harry, letting him drop back to speak to Albus. She sighed and gave up on controlling James as he threw his trolley into a sliding skid, pulling up just short of running someone over. "Hey," he grinned, ruffling his hair coolly.

Scorpius, meanwhile, was boarding the train as quickly as possible, trying not to make eye contact with everyone, though he didn't need to, really. The white blonde hair was a dead give away.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:01 pm

"Is something the matter?" Harry asked Albus as he kneeled next to him and tied his son's shoe.

"Dad, what if I'm in Slytherin?" Albus asked, his heart pounding in his chest.

Louis grinned. "You ready? It's your second year, Jamie," he said and nudged him with his elbow.

Draco watched his son board the train without so much as a word to his parents. Astoria, on the other hand, practically threw a fit. "Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy, come here!" she demanded.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:23 am

Lily looked back over her shoulder at her father and brother, but at her mother's encouragement she turned back and continued to walk towards her cousins.
    James shoved Louis, his grin dropping into a scowl. "Don't call me that, Louise," he retorted sourly.

Scorpius winced as her voice carried, and slunk out to join them. He stood awkwardly in front of them, shuffling his feet, hyper aware of everyone around them.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:07 pm

Harry paused for a moment, watching his son quietly. "Albus Severus, you were named after two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was from Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."
    Albus stared at his father intently. "So, it's okay to be in Slytherin?" he asked and watched his father nod.
    Louis narrowed his eyes at his cousin warningly. "Watch it," he muttered.
    "Alright you two. Lou, leave James alone," Dominique said as she came up to them. "Let's not have you two fighting on the first day of school."
    Astoria wrapped Scorpius in a tight hug and Draco patted him on the shoulder. "Good luck, son," he said plainly.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:13 pm

James jabbed Louis subtly in the ribs as he turned to Dominique. "Beautiful as always, 'Nique," he grinned, charm oozing from his smile.

"Thanks, dad," Scorpius replied awkwardly, looking up at him.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Harry stood and hugged his son. "Go on," he said and nudged him towards his brother and cousins.
    Albus started to push his trolley, but his father took it for him, so he ran towards his brother.
    Dominique grinned back at him. "Troublemaking as always I see," she replied. "I'm ser- I mean it you two, be nice." She turned in time to nearly be tackled by Albus.
    Draco offered a tight smile and looked over at the Potters and Weasleys. "Son," he said suddenly and looked at Scorpius. "Don't be afraid to make friends this year, with anyone."
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:33 pm

James caught his brother and ruffled his hair with a laugh. "Ready to join Gryffindor?" he chuckled, tickling him mercilessly.
    Lily spotted Hugo and waved happily at him and her Aunt.
    Teddy managed to (somehow, with bright blue hair) sneak up from behind Victoire and cover her eyes with one hand.

Scorpius raised his eyebrows, not having expected that at all. He was a bit stumped for what to say.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:49 pm

Albus squirmed and tried to get away from the tickling while laughing.
    Victoire smiled. "Hmm, who could this be?" she mumbled. "Could it be the oh so handsome, Marius?" She grinned cheekily, knowing it was Teddy.
    Draco managed a small but real smile.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:56 pm

"Au contraire, mon amour," Teddy grinned, changing his voice to exactly mimic Fleur's.
    James got his brother in a headlock and continued tickling mercilessly. "Gryffindor! Gryffindor!" he chanted with a huge grin.
    "What about what Grandfather says?" Scorpius mumbled quietly.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:01 pm

Albus, hearing James' chants, pulled away and moved to hide behind Dominique. Frowning slightly, the Weasley girl wrapped an arm around her little cousin.
    Victoire grinned. "Teddy Lupin," she said and moved his hand, turning around and smiling at him.
    "Forget what he says. You can be friends with whomever you want," Draco said. "I'll deal with your grandfather."
    Astoria stared at her husband in surprise.
    Harry watched James and Albus worriedly.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:16 pm

James shrugged as his brother pulled away, instead turning back to Louis.
    Teddy grinned and wrapped his arms around her, picking her up to twirl her around.
    Scorpius stared at his father for a minute, then shot into a tight hug. "I love you, dad," he mumbled.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:20 pm

Dominique looked down at Albus, who looked scared.
    Victoire wrapped her arms around Teddy's neck and laughed.
    Draco smiled softly and hugged Scorpius.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:30 pm

Ginny ushered Lily over to Hugo then beckoned her middle child over. "What's wrong, darling?" she asked softly.
    Teddy grinned as he put her down. "Come on, I'll help you with your trunk."
    Scorpius leaned back and looked at his dad, looking like he wanted to say something but decided against it.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Albus looked at his mother. "James is going to hate me..." he whispered.
    Victoire smiled and leaned up to kiss Teddy's cheek. "Thank you," she said.
    "You should get on the train," Draco said.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:48 pm

"Oh, Al," Ginny murmured, wrapping him up in a tight, warm hug. "James is just like your father, and your uncle. As tactful as a stone. He's just excited that you're going to Hogwarts with him. We will all love you, even if you're not in Gryffindor. Did your dad ever tell you he was almost in Slytherin? Or your Aunt that she was almost in Ravenclaw? Gryffindor isn't the be all and end all."
    Teddy grinned and reached from the trunk, making a show of how heavy it was. "Merlin's beard, how many shoes?" he teased.
    Scorpius nodded, and made his way to the carriage, turning at the last second. "You will write to me?"
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:55 pm

Albus clung to his mother and listened to her. He looked up at her. "Dad was almost in Slytherin?" he asked. "Aunt Hermione was almost in Ravenclaw?"
    Victoire shoved him lightly. "No, my collection of pranks from my Uncle George is in there," she said jokingly.
    Draco nodded. "Of course," he said.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:01 pm

Ginny nodded. "And he chose to be in Gryffindor, so it's not purely the Sorting Hat's choice. If you don't want to be in a house, it will take your choice into consideration." She kissed his forehead softly. "Gryffindor isn't the best house for everyone. Otherwise there would be no other houses, would there?"
    Teddy chuckled softly and hauled it onto the train.
    Scorpius nodded, then ducked onto the train, taking his seat in his compartment by the window, hoping no-one would come this far down the train.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:07 pm

Albus nodded a little before hugging his mother. "I love you, mum," he whispered.
    Victoire giggled and glanced back at her family, waving.
    Harry saw Teddy and slowly made his way through the crowd. "Teddy!" he called.
    Dominique, Louis, Rose, Molly, and Fred all got on the train.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:15 pm

James hauled his trunk onto the train, looking around for Albus.
    "I love you too, sweetheart. Now, quickly, onto the train," she urged, helping him with his stuff, passing it off to James when he ran up to help.
    Teddy looked around for Harry, and leaned out of the window to talk to him, grinning.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Albus pushed his trunk onto the train and hugged Lily before climbing onto the train with James.
    Harry smiled at Teddy. "Congratulations on getting Head Boy. Do me a favor, watch out for Albus," he said.
    Draco and Astoria stood together.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:21 pm

"I want to go this year," Lily said dejectedly, going back to holding Ginny's hand.
    Teddy nodded. "Sure, of course I will, I look after James, I'll look after him as well, don't worry. And thanks." He grinned happily. "Anything else?"
    Scorpius waved awkwardly.
    beastie
    beastie

Post by beastie Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Harry saw nothing but Remus in Teddy's face and it brought a little bit of pain to his heart. "Enjoy your last year," he said.
    Victoire smiled and held Teddy's hand.
    Draco waved.
    Albus wandered through the train.
    feathertail
    feathertail

Post by feathertail Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:26 pm

"Sure thing, Dad," Teddy grinned and winked, then pulled back into the carriage, waving with his free hand.
    James jogged after him. "Hey, Al, want to come sit with me and my friends?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:39 am